About the Tour
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY
Adventure Time Travel, a distinguished Premium Travel Operator, is delighted to present the Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2024—an iconic event hosted by accomplished runner Anna Liptak. The marathon boasts an atmosphere that needs to be seen and heard to believe – let the roar of the crowds fuel you on your race to the finish in Grant Park.
Running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is the pinnacle of achievement for elite athletes and everyday runners alike. On race day, runners will set out to accomplish a personal dream by reaching the finish line in Grant Park.
The marathon course takes runners on a scenic tour of the city’s diverse neighborhoods and along the banks of Lake Michigan, making Chicago a city seemingly purpose-built for running.
Our commitment to excellence ensures a meticulously curated experience, with Anna as the dedicated host, bringing her extensive marathon expertise to support you “every step of the way.”
At Adventure Time Travel, all events, experiences, and tours are curated at the top level, ensuring an unparalleled journey. We go beyond, hosting personalised tours and events.
Limited Guaranteed Entries. First in….first served.
5 Day / 4 Night
Thursday 10th October - Monday 14th October -
- Guaranteed Race Entry (runners only)
- Four nights’ accommodation (Check-In: 10 Oct | Check-Out:14 Oct)
- Baggage handling charge on arrival at the hotel
- Let’s get to know each other – Meet and Greet Event & Dinner, Thursday evening (drinks at own expense) – – exclusive to ATT Clients
- Bus Tour of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon course in private team coach Friday 11th October 9.30 am – 2 pm (bib collection at the expo) – –exclusive to ATT Clients
- Post-Marathon celebrations – exclusive to ATT Clients
- Adventure Time Travel uniform (and or own group running shirt) – exclusive to ATT Clients
- Photography shoot at the finish line the day before the marathon event and other events of you and your loved ones for you to keep – exclusive to ATT Clients
- Technical T-Shirt provided by New Balance
- Access to the closed Adventure Time Travel Facebook Group to share information – exclusive to ATT Clients
- Group warm-up runs – exclusive to ATT Clients
- Optional extra activities – exclusive to ATT Clients
- Information briefings in the lead-up to the marathon – exclusive to ATT Clients
- ATT experts are available daily in Chicago to answer any questions – exclusive to ATT Clients
- Travel Insurance
- Pre & Post package accommodation
- Arrival and departure airport/hotel transfers
- Optional touring and dining
323 E Wacker Dr, Chicago
In the heart of downtown Chicago where the Chicago River meets Lake Michigan, Swissotel Chicago offers a unique alternative to conventional hotels. Enjoy first-class luxury and Swiss hospitality in stylishly modern guest rooms and suites that surpass all expectations, with stunning views stretching along the lakefront from Navy Pier to Millennium Park. Luxury accommodation is just steps from the lakefront, the downtown business district, and fabulous shopping on The Magnificent Mile. Admirers of the arts will find bliss at the Art Institute of Chicago. All within 20 mi/32 km of Chicago’s O’Hare International and Midway airports.
|5-Day /4-Night Package
|King (single adult)
|King (2 adults) or Twin Room (2 adults)
- A deposit of $2,000 per registering adult is payable at the time of registration with the balance due by Friday, 08 March 2024.
- If you want to guarantee the price as currently advertised, we encourage you to pay the package price in FULL today.
- Prices in our travel packages are determined by exchange rates, service costs, and applicable taxes at the time of publication. Please be aware that these prices may change due to factors beyond our control, such as currency fluctuations, new taxes, adjustments to advertised prices, or changes to the accommodation provider or supplier. If there are any fluctuations in the exchange rate before full payment is made, these changes will be reflected in your final invoice.
- Prices quoted are in AUD “per person” and are inclusive of $134.00 GST.
- For children 17 years of age or younger, using the same bedding as parents, the cost is $1,000 plus GST, and will receive the Supporters package. Bookings for Kids Packages can be made in the ‘Add-on’ section of your Customer Portal. Any questions with regards to adding children to your booking, please email email@example.com
- The packages offered are designed for a group of 14 individuals, and the event’s realization is contingent upon reaching this participant threshold. We look to guarantee packages as soon as we reach a minimum participant number so that you can be certain it will run. In the event the minimum requirement is not achieved, we assure you of a full refund of all monies paid.
- Please check with us before booking flights.
BANK OF AMERICA CHICAGO MARATHON 2024